Features at a Glance
* Supports box office and online sales, all in real time.
* Handles both reserved seat and general admission events. Events are defined once for box office and online sales.
* Sell memberships, pre-sales, and subscriptions with our variable and fixed series ticket options.
* User defined graphic seating charts showing sold versus open seating.
* Keep training time to a minimum with the intuitive selling process that uses mouse and hot key control.
* Professional tickets with support for logos, graphics, and multiple color stock.
* Easy handling of hold tickets, donated tickets, returns, exchanges, refunds, deferred payments, and credits.
* Integrated patron database supporting a multitude of patron services.
* Unlimited reporting capability with standard reports, user query options, and built-in report designer.
* Marketing options to track your patron interests, promote your events, and evaluate success of your campaigns.
* Available in multiple configurations to match current needs and growth requirements.
Full computer specifications can be found here.
Additional suggested accessories include:
* Laser or ink jet printer for reports.
* Thermal ticket printer. (Call for a list of brands supported).
* 40 column receipt printer.
* Cash drawer (optional).
Need more Information? The best way to find out more about Folio is to experience it yourself. Fill out our request form and we will quickly ship out a demo of the software.